Monday, June 18, 2007

Long absence...

Hi there, I'm back. sorry for the long absence : )
It's been a while... time flies.. it really does!!!
I'm into the 4th week of my Yr 3, Sem 2... things have been crazy... I've not stopped working on schoolwork ever since the beginning of this sem. With thesis going on simultaneously, it's really taxing. I'm a fan of the movies... and guessed what, there are so many good movies playing right now and i haven't got the chance to watch them... Shrek 3, Ocean 13, Fantastic 4...
Despite the hectic days, I'm actually quite happy to be busy :p
Most people may think I'm out of my mind :p busy and happy? that's a weird equation!! :p but it's true... was having a short break in may but was feeling so useless & aimless. so when the new sem started, i was really thrilled and happy. still happy but a little tired now : ) and I'm cherishing every minute of my student life... it'll soon be over...
in the midst of reading a good book: "Like the Flowing River" by Paulo Coelho". it's an inspirational and spirit-lifting book... in its subtle ways... in times of loneliness and confusion, the stories in this book somehow was trying to tell me something and it did make me feel better... it's quite a meaningful book, especially for tired souls like us... give it a try : )
an initial plan has changed a little... i may consider working in KL after my graduation. will still apply for both KL and Spore, but my heart is pointing towards KL at this juncture... i agree with Raymond that no matter where we are, Msia is still home sweet home. and despite all the negativity surrounding our country, there is so much beauty in it for us to cherish. Msians are a cool lot!!! agree? : )
oh ya... am extremely lucky because my sis is bringing my mum and me to Japan for a holiday!!! this Sunday! Yes! Japan! we're coming!! God has been so kind to me these 3 years... holidays in HK, Yunnan and soon, Japan :D Japan... it's like a dream come true!!! i feel truly blessed...
it's 4.44am now and I'm still awake.. and i have a class at 8am!!! i am crazy... :p
it's gonna be another challenging week ahead... and to all my pals, hope your week ahead will be filled with sunshine, smiles and peace. i know life can be weary, but hang in there man!! the more challenges we face in life, the stronger we will become. it'll be a pity if there is no challenge in life, isn't it?
Raymond, this is especially for you :)
"Character cannot be developed in ease & quiet. Only through experience of trial & suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired & success achieved"
"Good timber does not grow with ease. The stronger the wind, the stronger the trees."
i know you're creating a forest right now :D
thank you everyone ... for everything : )
good night and sweet dreams :D

2 comments:

RayC said...

I am always here sis.. anytime! Keep it steady and strong there... hang in there. You are stronger than you think... admire your strength and the ability to still smile through this tough times...

JooJon said...

Wow...I didn't know you're going to Japan so soon. Hope you enjoy the trip to the max! :D