Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Confidant

A friend confided to me about his problems. I am really glad to be able to share his burden.
Couldn't stop thinking about how I can help as a friend... and my conclusion is that i want to love him more... to show him how i truly appreciate him for who he is.
Sometimes, unhappy events happen to nice people... people whom we love and care for. However, we should not let that affect how we live and how we view life...
From the bottom of my heart, I sincerely hope he's happy and achieve more in life.
"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired and success achieved"
"Out of every earth day, make a little bit of heaven!"
Pal, you'll never walk alone!!!

No comments: